A drying oven is a piece of industrial equipment based on heat exchange via convection inside an enclosed insulated chamber with trays placed on top of each other in a trolley. Read about Know About Drying Oven below in detail.
Drying ovens have chambers made of stainless-steel material. There is a transparent observation window to see the operation. Drying oven manufacturers make work easier for industrialists and researchers.
Drying ovens for baking and other purposes
There are various drying ovens; some ovens are used for industrial and laboratory uses, whereas some ovens can be used to bake bread and can also be used to dry fish, any fish, or chicken. It serves all purposes. Drying oven manufacturers design ovens in different shapes and sizes used for different purposes.
These types of Drying ovens are double padded on both sides in and out with a glass fiber so that you don’t feel the heat outside if it’s below 200 degrees Celsius. The trays are also made of stainless steel. Some of the drying machines are entirely made of stainless steel. Since the excellent quality drying machines satisfy commercial and private needs.
Some drying ovens can dry 500-gram items. The spacing between each tray is nearly 6 inches so that you can use it to do other things like big cake baking conveniently. The heating process in these drying ovens is effective and efficient without the fan.
It is easy to travel from the base to the top conveniently. The drop-powered comes with gas and charcoal chambers, so you can either use gas or charcoal, but at any point when you have the two things installed, it is left to you to choose.
Though people prefer to use gas because it is faster, you can also use charcoal if it is affordable and have the patience to wait. This drying oven is cost-effective. It comes with extra materials, gas holes and gas knobs, and an industrial regulator with a lighter.
Vacuum drying oven
The vacuum drying oven makes use of the vacuum to dry. Vacuum drying is the mass transfer (net movement of mass from one location) operation. If the air is too hot. The important point as part of Know About Drying Oven.
● The top surface of the item hardens.
● Excavates oxidation of items.
● Conduction is used as the principal method of heat transfer.
● Drying is operated under a vacuum.
● Convection cannot take place because air is nearly absent.
Advantages of vacuum drying oven
● Drying takes place at a low temperature which is used for thermolabile materials.
● During drying, it decreases the risk of oxidation.
● It produces friable granules and porous granules.
● You can regain the solvent from the condenser.
Disadvantages of vacuum drying oven
● Coefficients of warmth are less.
● Operating costs and labor costs are high.
Uses of Vacuum drying oven
● It is used for thermolabile (heat sensitive) materials like Penicillin.
● A vacuum drying oven can use it for dusty and hygroscopic materials.
● To recover the solvent.
● Vacuum drying ovens retain the high organoleptic properties of the product.
How to operate a Drying Oven?
1. Turn on the oven. Heat up to 107±0.1 degrees C.
2. Before analysis, please open the sample bottle cap.
3. Open the furnace door, put the sample into the oven. Close the furnace door quickly.
4. Set the drying time to 1.5 hours. Start the instrument. The temperature shall remain at 107±0.1 degrees C.
5. When the heating finishes, the instrument will alarm with a voice.
6. Wear gloves, open the furnace door, take out the crucible. Cover the bottle cap quickly to avoid the resulting error caused by moisture in the air.
7. Put the crucible into the drying tower until cooling, which takes around 20 minutes. Thus, these are the simple steps to operate a drying oven.
Uses of drying oven
These drying ovens are used widely in the pharmaceutical industry, food and beverage industry, packaging material industry, construction industry, the field of metrology, and quality control in the industry.
Additionally, it is used in the electronic industry, botany, general and applied industry, zoology, automotive industry, cosmetic industry, and chemical industry.
Industrial manufacturing processes use drying ovens in food products, pharmaceutical dyeing, and chemicals manufacturing.
A drying oven is used for baking, drying, and sterilization of samples in the laboratory.
It is widely applied in hospital laboratories, coal mines, research institutes, and inspection companies,
Properties of chamber
The volume size of the chamber ranges 22, 55, 111, 222, 404, 707, and 1212 liters. The temperature ranges from -20 degrees C above the ambient temperature up to 300 degrees C. They can control Humidity, Pressure, Light, CO2, and more.
The new generation of heating technology with innovative control automatics – ECO-line and EVO-line.
It has a 3 inches LCD with a mechanical keyboard.
It has a 5.7 inches Touchscreen with Control through color icons.
Six physical ways of Heat Transfer
● Natural Air Circulation
● Forced Air Circulation
● Forced Air Cooling
● Forced Air Controlled Humidity
● Directly heated jacket and CO2 Atmosphere
Shaggy Logic Regulation system
Advanced Shaggy logic technology assesses data from a running process, like chamber volume, operation: temperature, humidity, or others, unlike classic mechanical or electronic control. When the process starts, there is software that is specially developed to control items. Then there is an event of the process where chambers are filled.
Based on the information, it continuously adjusts the input values of regulation such as heating, cooling, etc. It can also optimize regulation to minimize the time for reaching the process parameters without individual items overshoots.
In this way, it is possible to reach pre-set operation levels of items in the shortest possible time, without the ineffective power consumption, and make the work with the appliance maximally efficient. Concurrently, the Fuzzy logic lessens improvement times after the device door opens in the operation cycle.
Thus, drying ovens are used in a variety of areas. Drying oven manufacturers produce various drying ovens. Hence, drying ovens are mainly used for drying purposes. Hope you love reading about Know About Drying Oven.
Please share “All You Need to Know About Drying Oven – ANO Digital” with friends and family.
Michael Caine is the Owner of this website and also the founder of ANO Digital (Most Powerful Online Content Creator Company),
from the USA, studied MBA in 2012, love to play games,
write content in different categories.