Choosing girls’ clothes is not an easy matter, because we know that, with the diversity of designs, garments and others, the task of choosing their wardrobe is difficult. In addition, factors such as age, the climate where we live, the space in which they develop and the activities they carry out, are conditions that make us think even more, since we always want them to look good and feel comfortable.
But there are certain garments that, as moms, we want our daughters to have, as well as being timeless, these are the dresses!
That is why today, thinking that your daughter always looks like a princess, we are going to leave you some tips that will be of great help when choosing the best dress.
Always make sure of their comfort!
It is recommended that when you go to buy any type of dress for your daughter you take it with you, in this way you can try on each garment and ensure that the size is appropriate, that the style is of her preference and that she feels comfortable. In addition to this, you must take into account other factors such as:
- According to the fabric
Remember that this factor depends on the geographical area in which you are, and the occasion to use it. However, the most frequent fabrics and with which our daughters will feel comfortable are:
- Vegetable fiber such as cotton is obviously the best, since it is a hypoallergenic texture.
- Linen is easier to wash and is resistant to sunlight.
- Silk, although it is a slightly more expensive fabric, is durable and of very good quality.
- Satin is a staple for evening prom dresses and wedding dresses because of its beautiful drape and lustrous feel. Upholstery. One of satan’s earliest uses in Europe was for decorative furniture in the Palace of Versailles, and satin is still used for pillow coverings, chairs, and other types of cushioned furniture.
Finally, keep in mind that both the dresses for big girls and the dresses for little girls are usually designed differently and according to the needs and activities that they normally practice. Likewise, we recommend that you do not try to impose your tastes on your daughter, you can clearly advise her, but try to let her make the decision as this will strengthen the development of her personality, it will also make these types of experiences enriching for parents and girls .
2. According to design
To begin, we want to tell you that, today, there are endless models and forms of girls’ dresses that we can choose for our daughters, without neglecting their taste. Some of them are:
- Dresses with body: They are the best and most comfortable when they are between 3 and 24 months. These can be used in any type of weather.
- Type clad jumpsuit : are ideal when at the stage where you jump, run and play. Perfect to discover what surrounds them!
- Planter-type dresses: It is a classic that will never go out of style. Being a straight garment, it will allow them to move without any problem. In addition, they are ideal for any age and climate.
- High-waisted dresses: They are recommended for girls between 11 and 13 years old, at this age, they begin to form their personality and mark their style, therefore, this garment will allow them to play and try new things.
As for elegant dresses for girls , we recommend that you use these only for special occasions such as a marriage, a birthday party, a first communion, among others.
It is important that, in the stage where it is the mothers who choose their look , we help them identify what they like, what color suits them best, and the right dress for each occasion.
3. According to the colors
Here we advise you to try with your daughter. Dare to explore together! For example, today, blue and green tones are a perfect combination for girls’ dresses . Additional, there are others such as:
- The integral of a single tone in bright colors or light colors are a good choice, as well as being a trend, reflecting joy. The versatility of this garment will allow your daughter to play or jump, without fear that her dress will rise.
- The blue dresses with boleros are not just for big girls, the smaller Well also look great with them!
- The pink dresses with combinations clearly can make you look like your elegant daughter, and a touch of glamor without losing sweetness and tenderness.
- Pink dressed in white never go out of fashion. No matter how old they are, our daughters will look divine.
- The girl dresses with earthy colors like mustard and white which are perfect for warm weather. Try to match it with a contrasting accessory .