Known for its opulent palaces, ancient Buddhist temples and thriving markets, Thailand has emerged as one of the top holiday destinations in Southeast Asia. Generally, touring the country requires about a week or more, as there is so much to see, do and explore here. Read about Thailand 3 Days Itinerary below.
However, that does not mean that short tours in Bangkok are absolutely impossible. The best way to spend three days in the country is to spend it right where all the buzz and the thrill finds itself- in Bangkok, the bright Thai capital. Here is our recommended itinerary for a three days tour in Bangkok which will take you across most of the marvels around the city:
Day 1: Explore ancient Bangkok
- Start the first of your three packed days in Bangkok on a walking tour around its ancient marvels
- Take a ferry on the Chao Phraya and travel to No.9 Tha Chang Pier
- Although it matters little how your reach Tha Chang, a ferry ride on the Chao Phraya is esteemed for its views of the city; for the best experience, start early
- Hereon begins our walking tour; stop first at the Grand Palace Temple complex, the former residence of the Thai Emperor
- Located right within the Palace complex is the Wat Phra Kaew, or the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, one of the biggest Buddhist temples in all of Thailand
- You could even choose to take a guided tour of the Palace Grounds. For more information on Bangkok guided tours, head over to the Thrillophilia reviews section
- Having completed your tour, then take a 10 minute walk to Wat Pho, or the Temple of Reclining Buddha
- Next, stop for lunch at any of the Thai eateries around Wat Pho, as there are many
- Post-lunch, take a quick ferry ride across the river to the Wat Arun Temple
- The temple stands out in its Khmer-style architecture, and is one of the only few temples in Bangkok to stay open till the evening
- After a quick Wat Arun Temple, head over to Chinatown for a quick dinner
- Bangkok’s Chinatown is known for its delectable local Thai food, and specializes in street bites
- You could choose to end your tour here and head back to the hotel
- Alternatively, you could extend further into the night and head over to the Khao San Road to explore its night markets and clubs
Day 2: Explore modern Bangkok
- Start your day with a shopping spree
- If you’re lucky enough to be here on the weekend, do not miss out on the chance to visit the Chatuchak Weekend Market. The largest open air market in the world, Chatuchak has over 1,500 stalls selling virtually everything
- On weekdays, however, you can just as easily head over to the Siam area for shopping, which is equally brimming with a host of malls and traditional markets alike
- Take a quick lunch break, then head over to the Jim Thompson House Museum for a look at Thai art and handiwork
- Take the evening of the second day out for a tour of the night markets around Bangkok
- The Talad Rot Fai Market sits at the top of our list, with its cool vintage vibe and retro fares
- For a more sophisticated option, head over to Asiatique, which has plenty of restaurants, high-end retail outlets and even features a Ferris Wheel
- The Chang Chui Bangkok Plane Market believes that “nothing is useless”, with its artists turning waste into best
- The Khlong Thom Night Market is an interesting venture, as one often needs a flashlight to look through the goods late at night
- For more information on night markets tours, check out what our customers have to say on the Thrillophilia reviews page
Day 3: The best of the rest
- Spend the morning of your last day here exploring the floating markets around Bangkok; spreading their wares about an open river, these markets offer a unique shopping experience
- The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is the biggest one of them all, although the markets in Amphawa Wat Sai and Ban Nam Phueng are worth a mention as well. Check out the Thrillophilia Pinterest reviews for Bangkok’s night markets to choose the best experience for yourself!
- Having shopped to your heart’s content, then head over to Lumpini Park, the biggest green space in all of Thailand
- If you’re in Bangkok with a loved one, taking a stroll through Lumphini’s landscaped gardens or having a picnic on its lawns might be a good idea; there are plenty of other things to do in Lumpini as well, such as boating, playing or even camping
- Having spent some time here, head over to Wat Saket, or the Golden Mountain Temple
- Sitting atop a small hill, this little temple is known for its magnificent views of the horizon
- On the evening of the last day, you could choose to have a dinner cruise on the rivers
- Alternatively, head over to any of the rooftop bars to have a classy dinner with a view
Please share “Thailand 3 Days Itinerary – Most Complete Guide – ANO Digital” with friends and family.
Dresses for Women for All Body Types
Everyone wants to look their best, no matter the occasion or age. This can be achieved with the casual clothes you choose. Today, designers like Elan International create womenswear to accentuate facial features, whatever they may be. This applies to both men and women, and to a greater extent to women, because they have an inner desire to attract judging glances wherever they go. No matter how old you are or what body type you are, it’s more than possible to wear a gorgeous dress in the perfect length and style that will help you look your best for future special occasions.
Because today’s casual wear is designed to fit almost every body type, it takes more thought to understand your body type and make sure you buy casual clothes like t-shirts that fit and highlight your features. Do you know what body type you have? Whether you’re apple, pear, petite or plus size, modern women’s dresses are designed to help you look your best. Elan International offers a wide range of casual dresses that can be worn everyday or for special occasions.
Apple-shaped women can opt for a V-neck top to give the illusion of a longer look, pear-shaped women can opt for the same design with a wider neckline, such as a square or boat neckline. Just browsing through Elan International’s dresses for women, you’ll see new twists on old classics like strappy dresses, strapless dresses, sleeveless and long sleeve dresses and of course the little black dress. Old braces have been reinvented this year, so every style feels new and improved.
Women with an hourglass figure should consider a dress that emphasizes the waist, such as a wrap dress or a convertible dress. These dresses for women may seem difficult to manipulate, but trial and error is all it takes to figure out how you like to wear them. They are perfect for office, day or evening wear, making them a great investment. This type of casual wear will enhance their figure and create a slim look. Vests also look good on curvy women. They are perfect to wear over your favorite dress on chilly evenings and help hide any tummy troubles.
If you are thinking about how you can wear white dress for women, look no further. There are many benefits that you can get from having even one of these garments. The key to achieving the perfect look with these dresses is choosing the right one.
Choosing the right dress is one of the most important decisions you will have to make. There are so many different styles out there, so you need to know what you look good in before making your choice. Here are some tips on how to do it.
If you are one of those women who have a well built body, you will be able to wear just about anything. Try and match the style of your dress with what you plan to achieve. If you want to use a dress for a summer outfit, then you can get something that is thin and flowy in nature. Don’t take anything too long and make sure it’s not too sheer.
Women of rather large build should try to cover their shoulders. This will help make them a little smaller. Also, find something that will give you some form.
Once you have chosen the right dress, you should also pay attention to the accessories you choose to wear. These may vary depending on the event you are attending and the style of your dress. Always maintain a harmonious appearance and avoid excessive accessories. In addition to jewelry, pay attention to your shoes and get something that will give your dress a little more color.
White dresses for women have become very popular these days considering all the ways they can be worn. If you want to look good in them, keep this in mind.
Women tend to buy clothes where they like. There is no specific store they will shop at every time. Whether the long dresses for women are bought from boutiques, local stores or specialty stores, the dresses they buy must look great and stunning. When buying, they face a lot of misunderstandings, and after the purchase, they are not completely satisfied with the product. Hence, it is important to follow some basic principles when shopping for beautiful dresses for women.
Quality: The most important thing is to consider the quality of the dresses you buy. Don’t limit yourself to just the design or style of the dress. There are many shops offering beautiful women’s synthetic fabric dresses at affordable prices. It has been observed that such fabrics are not very good for the skin and can be problematic. Skin rash or itchy skin and other problems can easily occur in such outfits.
Design. Design plays an important role in enhancing your personality. If you are short, you can wear vertical design dresses to increase your height, and if you want to look shorter, horizontal design dresses will suit you.
Price: Competitive prices are also an important factor when purchasing beautiful dresses for women. Investing in one expensive dress does not make sense as you would like to buy many more beautiful dresses. Of course, if it’s an event like a wedding, you have no other choice but to buy an expensive wedding dress.
6 Things To Do On A Quick Trip To Macau
Filled with highly contrasting sights, such as historical colonial buildings included as part of the world heritage at Unesco.org, and state-of-the-art casino architecture, Macau is one of the most underrated destinations in the world.
The one-time Portuguese colony is a hotbed of culture, a fusion of classic Asian as well as European. It makes it a fascinating place to visit, with lots to see and do. The combination of western and eastern cultures, as well as relaxing and exciting sites offers visitors a great variety of entertaining options. And you don’t need a lot of time to enjoy them.
Visit Famous Landmark Replicas
Some of the most famous casino chains have brought their business to Macau, and like their Las Vegas counterparts, they wasted no time building replicas of famous international landmarks. Visitors can visit The Venetian and walk around shops copying the Italian city, or climb up a replica of the Eiffel Tower at the Parisian. This last one might not be as imposing as the real thing, but the amount of detail put into its construction makes the trip worth your time.
Try the Street Food
Singapore tends to receive a lot of attention because of its street food, but Macau has some of the most unique and delicious in the world, as a result of their combination of Chinese ingredients with techniques from Japanese and Portuguese culture. Visitors shouldn’t leave before trying both spicy and sweet dim sum, or the famous Capela, a dish made from minced pork with onions, cheese, and bacon. For dessert, try some delicious almond cookies or, if you are feeling brave, a Durian ice cream.
Check Out the Casino Games
Casinos have a reputation for offering something for everyone. And given that Macau hosts some of the biggest Casinos on the planet, visitors should definitely take a look at some of their games. The Venetian, for example, has more than 1,700 slot machines to choose from. On the other hand, the Grand Lisboa has elegant Texas Hold’em poker tables, allowing players to feel like movie stars for a moment.
Admire the A-Ma Temple
Poker.org suggests that A-Ma Temple is the number one thing for visitors to do when they’ve wrapped up with the resorts and the casino games –– and really, the very idea of jumping from a poker table to a historic temple speaks to what a unique destination Macau truly is. The Taoist temple is dedicated to the goddess who protects fishermen, who are traditionally an essential part of Macau’s everyday life. The impressive architecture contrasts with the modern buildings, making for an excellent relaxing stop after an intense night of playing games.
Explore the Coloane Village
This gorgeous village will surround the visitors with traditional colonial architecture, making them feel like they have been suddenly transported to a small town in Spain or Portugal. It also offers an excellent opportunity to do some shopping and eat at some of the best restaurants, allowing tourists to enjoy the contrast between old western architecture and eastern culture.
Enjoy the House of Dancing Water
If you like theater and variety shows, then there’s no better attraction for you than the House of Dancing Water. The show uses circus performers, actors, and even motorcycles and fountains to tell the story of a fisherman who is transported to a fantasy world where he witnesses an unusual love story. The show is famous worldwide for its extravagant but immensely entertaining presentation that you will remember for years to come.
Macau is one of the most beautiful and versatile destinations. It offers visitors all sorts of activities: from extravagant shows and luxurious games of poker to relaxing colonial villages and delicious street food. It might be impossible to explore every single corner in one trip, but by giving these attractions a chance you will ensure to make the most of your quick visit to Macau.
Best Time to Reach Contact Center
Customer service is not a one-sided platform. The customers have to think of the agents as well. You have to be smarter about the way you call customer service.
Some customers do not know that there are call centers that do not operate 24/7. As businesses build the right team of call center agents, you also have to play the part of a good customer.
Best Time to Reach Out
The best time to reach out the customer service is in the morning. Meanwhile, statistics show that the best days to call are Wednesdays and Thursdays. The suggested time and day have the shortest average queue period. Moreover, we advise not to call on Mondays, it is the busiest day for call centers.
You do not want to experience longer queues, right?
But, if the company offers customer service on weekends, the best day to contact them is on Sunday.
We have tips prepared for you on reaching a contact center agent easier. However, before that, you are responsible for checking the FAQs section. Check the company’s FAQs, the product description, return and refund, and other policies. Understanding these things beforehand is doing a favor to yourself and the customer service agent.
Although reading this information may take some time, it is best to handle it on your own first.
Moreover, there are some issues that cannot be resolved in one call. So, if this is not the first time calling for a complaint, it is best to ask for the same agent who picked up your first call—staying in touch with the same agent results in better continuity.
Tips on How to Reach Contact Center Agent Easier
- Call at 7 AM. It is the best time to call the customer service center—the queue time when calling before noon is 70% shorter than in the afternoon. In observation, the longest queue times are between 3 PM to 12 AM.
- Be courteous. Call center agents are humans, too, and they have feelings. So, show respect and be polite even when you are frustrated with the product or service. If you are kind to them, call center agents will go out of their way to help you resolve the issue.
- Prepare your inquiry. It is also your responsibility to do research and troubleshoot prior to calling the contact center. It makes your call brief and efficient if you already have tried some of the possible solutions.
- Ask for a manager when needed. Although call center agents are expected to have comprehensive knowledge of their products and services, there are instances that they cannot resolve in one call. When needed, you can ask for their manager. Sometimes, the higher authority who only knows how to resolve an issue.
Lastly, if your customer agent helped resolve the issues, do not forget to show your gratitude. Leave a positive review. However, you experience bad customer service, give them honest feedback to help the company provide better customer service.
Finance11 months ago
Merchant Cash Advance for Startups
Digital Marketing8 months ago
Digital Marketing: 6 Reasons Why It Is Crucial In 2021
Business8 months ago
High Hemp wraps
Business8 months ago
7 Amazing Kinds Of Digital Printing – Making Paper Boxes
Digital Marketing8 months ago
Importance of On-Page SEO in 2021
Health8 months ago
What Smoking Does to Your Body
eCommerce10 months ago
5 Reasons your small business need eCommerce website development
Friends and Family8 months ago
Kids Motorbikes & Kids 24V Ride On Cars Eire